Find your edge in your asana practice during this playful 2-hour masterclass on Sunday afternoon, October 8, 2023. Step out of your comfort zone to allow yourself to grow – on and off the mat.
This 3-hour workshop on Saturday, October 21, 2023 will teach you techniques that will allow you to feel new dimensions in your movements. The technical focus of this afternoon is on backbends and inversions.
In this 30-hour mentorship program with Mirjam Haymann starting on Saturday, October 28, 2023 you will receive Mirjam’s insight on how to navigate the yoga market: where and how she failed and what helped her to succeed.
AIRYOGA – The Yoga Studio in Zurich
New to Yoga
You have never been to AIRYOGA or want to get into yoga?
We are looking forward to your first visit.
Click here to register.
How it works
- At AIRYOGA you can attend classes at any time, even if you have no yoga experience.
- You can find all classes on our schedule, which you can filter by difficulty level. The teaching language is mentioned in the bios of the teachers.
- For newcomers there are special beginner classes. You can find these in the schedule: Just click ‘For Beginners’ in the drop-down menu.
- Pre-registration is not a requirement to attend a class. However, for the evening evening and weekend classes, we recommend an advance reservation.
- New customers register for the desired yoga class using the form on the right. Now your place is reserved!
- With a valid AIRYOGA subscription, you can book your classes yourself using the online reservation system via the AIRYOGA iPhone/iPad App or Android App.
- Get to know AIRYOGA with the special Intro Pass for CHF 75 and attend three classes of your choice within one month.
- Be at the studio about 15 minutes before class starts and bring comfortable workout clothes (t-shirt, workout pants, bare feet).
- In addition to the beginner yoga classes, we regularly offer beginner workshops:
You want to dive deeper into yoga? You want to inspire more people for yoga and accompany them as a yoga teacher on their spiritual path of development? AIRYOGA is the right partner for this: Since 2005 AIRYOGA is a registered Yoga Alliance School (RYS 200- & 500-hour level) and one of the leading training center for yoga instructors in Switzerland.
Nationally and internationally, AIRYOGA trainings enjoy an excellent reputation. Our 250-hour Yoga Teacher Training and the continuing 300-hour Advanced Teacher Training (ATT+300) educate you comprehensively in the entire spectrum of yoga traditions and certify you according to the globally accepted standards of the American Yoga Alliance®.
AIRYOGA offers also a wide range of more specialized trainings to further develop your personal practice, deepen your knowledge and pass on your know-how in a competent and practical way. Our instructors are yoga teachers of international reputation with specific specialties and many years of experience.
Every year, many future yoga teachers place their trust in us. We thank you for allowing us to accompany you on this important part of your yoga journey.
Welcome to AIRYOGA.
Here, you are at the right place to start with yoga or deepen your yoga practice or get trained in an accredited teacher training. You can find inspiration in yoga workshops and retreats or learn how to experience more peace and serenity in your everyday life.
For 20 years AIRYOGA has been one of the leading yoga studios in Zurich and Switzerland.
With our experienced team of yoga teachers, we would like to introduce you to the diversity and power of yoga. We do this competently and with joy and passion.
Come by – we look forward to accompany you on your yoga journey.
Voices from the AIRYOGA community:
„AIRYOGA is a life changing place. Literally.“
„Thank your for paving a new way of life for me.“
„Durch gute und schlechte Zeiten haben mich die Yogastunden, aber vor allem die herzlichen Menschen getragen.“