How it works
- At AIRYOGA you can attend classes at any time, even if you have no yoga experience.
- You can find all classes on our schedule, which you can filter by difficulty level. The teaching language is mentioned in the bios of the teachers.
- For newcomers there are special beginner classes. You can find these in the schedule: Just click ‘For Beginners’ in the drop-down menu.
- Pre-registration is not a requirement to attend a class. However, for the evening and weekend classes, we recommend an advance reservation.
For new customers there are 2 options:
- 1. register for the desired yoga class using the form on the right-hand side. Your place is now reserved!
- 2. if you want to come to a class spontaneously, check our online timetable to see if there is still room. If this is the case, come to the studio (Fabrikstrasse 10, 8005 Zurich) 15 minutes before the class starts. We look forward to seeing you.
- With a valid AIRYOGA subscription, you can book your classes yourself using the online reservation system via the AIRYOGA iPhone/iPad App or Android App.
- Get to know AIRYOGA with the special Intro Pass for CHF 75 and attend three classes of your choice within one month.
- Be at the studio about 15 minutes before class starts and bring comfortable workout clothes (t-shirt, workout pants, bare feet).
- In addition to the beginner yoga classes, we regularly offer beginner workshops. You can find them here.