New to Yoga
You have never been to AIRYOGA or want to get into yoga?
We are looking forward to your first visit.
Click here to register.
How it works
- At AIRYOGA you can attend classes at any time, even if you have no yoga experience.
- You can find all classes on our schedule, which you can filter by difficulty level. The teaching language is mentioned in the bios of the teachers.
- For newcomers there are special beginner classes. You can find these in the schedule: Just click ‘For Beginners’ in the drop-down menu.
- Pre-registration is not a requirement to attend a class. However, for the evening and weekend classes, we recommend an advance reservation.
- New customers register for the desired yoga class using the form on the right. Now your place is reserved!
- With a valid AIRYOGA subscription, you can book your classes yourself using the online reservation system via the AIRYOGA iPhone/iPad App or Android App.
- Get to know AIRYOGA with the special Intro Pass for CHF 75 and attend three classes of your choice within one month.
- Be at the studio about 15 minutes before class starts and bring comfortable workout clothes (t-shirt, workout pants, bare feet).
- In addition to the beginner yoga classes, we regularly offer beginner workshops: