Both AIRYOGA Studios open again as of July 1, 2021!
Now we are moving forward in big steps: As of Saturday, June 26, 2021, most Corona regulations for yoga classes have been suspended. Only the contact tracing is still in place.
Thanks to these easing measures, yoga can be practised without mask, distance rules and space restrictions. Hence, we are more than happy to welcoming you again in both AIRYOGA studios as of Thursday, July 1, 2021!
However, the pandemic is not over yet. We therefore kindly ask you to respect the following recommendations in the AIRYOGA studios in order to protect our community.
- Please keep wearing your mask in all studio rooms - except when you are on your yoga mat
- Arrive 15 minutes before class at the earliest - if possible already dressed in your training clothes
- When entering the studio, clean your hands with the disinfectant available at the AIRYOGA reception
- Do not attend a yoga class in case you feel ill or you suffer from symptoms of illness
And this is what AIRYOGA continues to do for your safety:
- We only allow 70% of the maximum class capacity to offer more space and distance between the mats
- Our powerful air purifiers with hepa filters are on during yoga classes
- We regularly air the studio and yoga rooms
- We protect our reception staff with plexiglass screens
- We do not offer snacks and drinks yet
By sticking to these recommendations we are convinced to get through the Summer safe and sound.
Until Wednesday, June 30, the existing schedule including live Streaming is still in place.
From July 1, through August 15, 2021 we will offer our Summer schedule with 63 classes per week (38 classes at Studio Oberdorfstrasse plus 25 classes at Studio Fabrikstrasse.)
The live streaming of the classes will be suspended during the Summer months.
As of August 16, our teachers will teach the full range of classes in both studios – just like before Corona.
Also, as of July 1, a special Welcome back Summer Pass will be available. It costs Fr. 330.- and allows for unlimited yoga classes in both AIRYOGA studios for two months from the date of purchase. Currently valid series and passes can be frozen and will be reactivated once the Welcome back pass has expired.
In addition you can still find pre-recorded yoga classes with AIRYOGA teachers anytime in our AIRYOGA Online video library, so that you can practise independently of time and place.
Welcome back at AIRYOGA, dear Yogis and Yoginis!