Online reservation for AIRYOGA Classes
The AIRYOGA Online-Reservation system allows quick and easy schedulling for attending classes at AIRYOGA.
The reservation system is available for use on the AIRYOGA homepage. AIRYOGA members can register and reserve a space for any AIRYOGA class (except for the morning Mysore classes at Studio Oberdorfstrasse) up to one month in advance and up until one hour before the class begins.
AIRYOGA members can continue to attend our classes without prior reservation. In this case, we recommend students arrive at our studio at least 30 minutes before the class starts, especially for evening and weekend classes. However, AIRYOGA cannot guarantee that there will be free places available.
New students can reserve their space via e-mail to email@example.com.
Instructions for using the Online-Reservation system should be self-explanatory. The instructions are unfortunately only available in German, although they should be simple enough to use by our English-speaking members. Any questions can be directed via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Online-Reservation system works as follows:
• All persons with a valid AIRYOGA Countdown Series or Unlimited Pass can make online reservations.
• Members with a valid AIRYOGA Series or Pass who would like to make a reservation must first register him or herself by creating a User ID and Password. This data will be used for all future reservations and management thereof.
• Persons who do not yet have a valid AIRYOGA Series or Pass can register themselves in the system, but can only make reservations once they have purchased a Series or Pass at one of the AIRYOGA studios.
• Online reservations can be placed up to one month in advance and until latest one hour before the desired class begins.
• Should the desired class be fully booked, members can place themselves on an online waiting-list. They will be automatically moved up the list should someone cancel their booking for this class. An automatic email will be sent to the member on the waiting-list in this case.
• Once a reservation has been made it can be cancelled anytime until latest 2 hours before the class begins (cancelations must be made throught that Link - under MEINE INFO / Mein Plan or through the AIRYOGA iPhone/iPad App or Android App). Cancellations by telephone or per email to our studio will not be accepted.
• If the cancellation is made too late or in case of no-show, the class will be deducted from the member’s Countdown Series without further notice.
• Members with an Unlimited Pass who reserve but do not show up for the class will lose their right to make online reservations.
With these new technological resources AIRYOGA would like to simplify the participation in our yoga classes for our members.