New customers without a series or pass at AIRYOGA can reserve their classroom spot by emailing email@example.com.
Customers with a series or pass at AIRYOGA can register online for their preferred yoga class. This is possible through the online reservation system (MindBodyOnline) or AIRYOGA’s iPhone/iPad App or Android App.
Drop-in attendance of yoga classes (without advanced reservation) is also, of course, possible but depends on space available. For evening and weekend classes, we recommend Drop-Ins to arrive at the studio 30 minutes before class starts. AIRYOGA cannot guarantee free class spot.
This is how the online reservation works
- Online advanced reservations can be made by anyone with a valid AIRYOGA series or pass.
- If you have a valid AIRYOGA series or pass and want to make a reservation for the first time, a one-time online registration is required (i.e. set-up of an online username and password).
Register as a new customer
- You will then use this information (username and password) in the future for your reservations and for administration.
- If you do not yet have a valid AIRYOGA series or pass, you can also register online (i.e., create a username and password), but you will not be able to make reservations until you have purchased a series/pass at the AIRYOGA studio.
- Through the online reservation system, you can reserve classes up to one month in advance, but no later than one hour before the class begins.
- If your desired class is fully booked, you can add your name to the online waiting list. Your reservation request will be automatically confirmed if there is a cancellation reservation. In this event you will receive an automatic email notification that your wait list request has been confirmed.
- Once a reservation has been made, it can be cancelled online up to two hours before the start of the class at the latest.
- Cancellations must be made via online reservation system (MindBodyOnline) – under MY INFO / Reservations or via the AIRYOGA iPhone/iPad App or Android App).
Cancellations by phone or mail to the studio are not possible.
- In case of late cancellation or no-show, the class attendance will be deducted automatically from the pass without notification.
- Persons with unlimited passes who make a reservation but do not attend will have their online advance reservation access suspended for two weeks.