AIRYOGA Schedule as of January 2023
In a few days we will say goodbye to an eventful year. We look back with gratitude and forward with joy and excitement: On January 2, 2023, a new chapter begins for AIRYOGA. We are ready and looking forward to all that is to come.
See the new AIRYOGA schedule, valid as of Monday, January 2, 2022 as pdf and on our online schedule
With 46 classes per week in different yoga styles, taught by our most experienced yoga teachers, a very attractive and varied range of classes awaits you at AIRYOGA Fabrikstrasse.
Customers who still have a valid AIRYOGA series or pass can can register via our online reservation system or via the AIRYOGA Apps (AIRYOGA iPhone/iPad App or AIRYOGA Android App) for our classes.
Without a valid series, please book your classes via email@example.com
From January 2, to January 31, 2023 we will offer our WELCOME pass so that you can try out and enjoy our full palette of classes.
This is new at AIRYOGA Fabrikstrasse as of January 2023:
- The entrance area of studio Fabrikstrasse looks bright, fresh and inviting. Come by for a surprise.
- We have adjusted the times and duration of our classes to acccomodate your wishes as per our survey
- The lunch classes will beginn at 12:15 pm
- The evening classes at 8 pm will new last 75 minutes
- These classes are new or have been slightly modified:
- On Monday at 8:00 pm: Pranayama & Restorative Asana (see description on the schedule) with Stephen Thomas
- On Tuesday at 8:00 pm: Silent & Still Yin Yoga (see description on the schedule) with Frank Schmid
- On Wednesday at 8:00 pm: Recharge (see description on the schedule) with Michael Hamilton
- On Thursday at 12:15 pm: Gentle Lunch Flow (see description on the schedule) with Tanja Forcellini
- On Friday at 10:00 am: Dynamic Hatha (see description on the schedule) with Michael Hamilton
- On Saturday at 9:00 pm: Hatha Yoga – The Practice (see description on the schedule) with Mirjam Haymann
- On Sunday at 10:30 am: Hatha Hybridyoga (see description on the schedule) with Maria Pountou
- On Sunday at 6:15 pm: Guided & Supported Yin Yoga (see description on the schedule) with Frank Schmid
- Brett Porzio will assist an Ashtanga Mysore class 5 times a week, starting at 6:30 am. As part of the Mysore program, he will also teach an Ashtanga Led Primary class on Friday morning. You can attend this class with the regular Mysore pass/series.
- We will keep the current series/passes and prices
- For the 75 minutes classes, we offer a new series of 10 for Fr. 275.- / resp. Fr. 32.- for single class/drop-in
- All series of 10 will be valid for 6 months (instead of 3 months). If you have several series for different class durations, each series will be valid for 12 months
- We will continue to reduce the capacity in our classes to offer you maximum space and safety. The air purifiers will also be in use in both yoga rooms during the classes
- We offer tea and cookies in the studio again
- In 2023, we will also send our news in a new design. Sign-up here… to receive our newsletter first-hand.
Many new things await you at AIRYOGA.
Before we kick off, we wish you a restful end to the year and an upbeat start to a happy, healthy and joyful 2023.
Your AIRYOGA Team
Free Slots for Refugees in AIRYOGA Classes
Also in 2023 we have reserved three free places each in five AIRYOGA classes for refugees, asylum seekers and temporarily admitted foreigners.
It’s our small contribution to give these people free access to yoga and some time to rest and heal.
The initiative for this offer comes from yoga-for-refugees.ch – a new network of yoga studios, yoga teachers and other supporters.
The three free spots are offered in each of these AIRYOGA classes:
Tuesday from 8:00 to 9:15 pm – Silent and Stil Yin Yoga mit Frank
Wednesday from 12:15 to 1:15 pm – Lunch Flow mit Maria
Thursday from 6:15 to 7:45 pm – Ashtanga inspired Yoga mit Michael
Friday from 12:15 to 1:15 pm – Lunch Flow mit Frank
Sunday from 6:15 to 7:45 pm – Guided and Supported Yin Yoga mit Frank
The classes take place in the big yoga room of the AIRYOGA Studio Fabrikstrasse 10 in 8005 Zurich.
The free places must be booked online in advance at https://www.yoga-for-refugees.ch/book-online. The places are exclusively reserved for people with residence permits N (asylum seekers), F (provisionally admitted foreigners) or S (persons in need of protection).
The residence permit must be presented at the AIRYOGA reception before attending the class.
Be very welcome at AIRYOGA!